Supporting Luxury Hotels, Resorts and Apartments Globally
Our partners select APLBC for the very same reason their clients choose them.
A first class experience, where everything meets expectations.
Engage us to help you develop, deliver and manage your sales and marketing plans and you’ll enjoy exclusive perks, VIP treatment and impeccable service tailored to you and your clients.
Working with you to form a close relationship and a bespoke service drives activity that creates a strong brand and builds awareness to secure multiple return visits from your favoured guests, increasing your sales.
Our hotel marketing solutions blend a mix of outstanding experience and refined value to your clients.
Here are some of our partner hotels and resorts benefiting from our services.
Radisson Blu Reussen
With the Radisson Blu Reussen, as your ideal base camp in Andermatt, get a chance to explore the serene Swiss Alps and all their magnificent wilderness. Designed in a modern interpretation of a Swiss chalet, feel the wonder and welcoming environment that comes with the use of regional fabrics, natural wooden floors and smooth furnishings. Stay in this picturesque village, nestled in between the slopes of the SkiArena of Andermatt-Sedrun and the famous Gemsstock, at an altitude of 1,444 meters the Radisson Blu Andermatt is the perfect destination for skiers, mountaineers and trekkers.
Wake up to a panoramic view of the snow-capped peaks and enjoy the crisp, clear air while relishing the freshly brewed coffee on the terrace. The Radisson Blu Hotel Reussen, Andermatt hotel is an excellent spot for mountain enthusiasts of all kinds, with incredibly simple access to a wide range of winter sports and summer activities and endeavours.
The Radisson Blu Andermatt offers 244 elegant hotel rooms, suites and residences with a wide range of luxury amenities, including free Wi-Fi, concierge service and LED TVs. The comfortable location of the hotel is within commuting distance of the city centre and ski centres which helps you get as much out of your Swiss adventure. After a long day of sports or sightseeing, enjoy a soothing experience of a relaxing massage at the on-site Spa and Wellness Centre, that offers all the fitness facilities, a sauna, a steam room and a swimming pool. Head into your lovely evening with a glass of your favourite wine at the intimate BärBar.
The Radisson Blu Andermatt is the delightful embodiment of Andermatt, as distinct languages and cultures have often come together here, and folks from all around the globe have been attracted to the Ursern Valley for centuries. Curled up between broad peak and passes, lakes and crags, Andermatt is a hub and a portal, not only between different cantons and countries but also between diverse cultures. Andermatt really is an off-road destination, and can only be reached by car via winding passes.
The Stand Out Features You Need to Know
- The Radisson Blu Andermatt is a modern interpretation of swiss chalet
- This 4-star hotel is a cold-weather treat and for all your winter adventures. This cosy spot is also a perfect hotel to fulfil your trekking and mountaineering activities
- Zurich Airport is 125 kilometres away from Andermatt and can be reached by car in 90 minutes via A4 or if you are travelling by train through Zurich Central Station it is 2.5 hours. Milan Airport is 185 kilometres away from Andermatt and reachable by car in 2 hours through the fastest route A9 or A2.
- The 244 elegant rooms for business or leisure travellers, complete with free Wi-Fi and in-room coffee and tea facilities.
- The hotel is situated in the heart of the village.
- This Andermatt hotel contains classic cocktails in chalet-style surroundings.
- Radisson Blu Reussen has excellent facilities with a 25-meter swimming pool, spa and wellness centre with sauna, steam room, treatment rooms and a gym.
- There is a cosy bar in the lobby with an open fire and the restaurant offers high-quality food of Swiss and Italian origin.
Things to do on Your Stay
- Are you being hard-core skier? Well, Ski-out your skills here. There are many passes in the alps of Andermatt and some ski centres for you to pit against.
- The SkiArena Andermatt-Sedrun is a place for adventurous skiers. Happy skiing!
- Are you an avid photographer with a fancy for clicking exotic things? Then get some stunning shots of the spectacular Swiss Alps shy not! The high ridges and mesmerizing mountains can give you a shot of the lifetime with its pristine ambience.
- Don’t forget to get some grand selfies for your social media with the snow-capped alp mountain forming your exquisite background.
- A bird watcher? Then Andermatt is a treat for your eyes.
- Alpine passes of Susten, Oberalp, St. Gotthard and Furka are perfect places for hiking and cycling.
- Hike the through the Andermatt area and follow the four sources around the region with Rhine, Rhone, Reuss, and Ticino.
- If you wish to explore more of this stunning area of Switzerland, there are bus and train stations less than one kilometre from the hotel.
- Visit the famous Ursern Valley Museum.
- Visit Sasso San Gottardo and experience many museums in one, as you walk through the heart of the Alps along kilometres of tunnels excavated during World War II.
- Travel on the famous Glacier-Express railway connecting Zermatt and St. Moritz that boards and disembarks in Andermatt and gawp at the spectacular sight of the alps.
- Seek a thrill at the seven nearby mountain passes and Schöllenen Gorge – a gorge so notorious that, according to legend, a bridge could only be built across it with the devil’s help (The Devil’s Bridge).
Meetings And Events
This Swiss hotel has a versatile conference centre with modern facilities and a magnificent concert hall for any event. The Radisson Blu Hotel Reussen, Andermatt, always aims to achieve the highest standards of services and exceed the expectations of the guests. The enormous conference centre has six separate meeting rooms for up to 100 guests, as well as a concert hall that can host 700 guests. If you’re planning to host your meeting, at the hotel, the seasoned team of event managers are every step of the way at hand. The hotel has ample spaces for your meeting, events and conferences, here are the noteworthy event spaces that could boost your successful meeting to the zenith of outstanding experience.
Andermatt Concert Hall
The Andermatt Concert Hall-one of the world’s highest-is an exceptional venue for up to 700 guests to host state-of-the-art meetings and events. This is a special location for your meeting, exhibition, conference, dinner or cultural event. The multifunctional room is accessible by vehicles, completely equipped with superior acoustics and state-of-the-art technological equipment, in wood.
Room Aldorf is a spacious meeting space on the ground level business floor adjacent to the lobby, containing 142 square metres. Owing to its wide stunning panoramic overlooking the beautiful Swiss alpine surrounding the hotel, the room is pillar-free and very well-lit. It provides a perfect working atmosphere for conferences and seminars for up to 100 participants, with the modern conference technology. The rooms Bürglen and Schattdorf may be added, if necessary.
Food And Beverage
This luxurious Andermatt hotel, the Radisson Blu Reussen has a rare combination of a Swiss chalet and Scandinavian architecture. Cosy and sophisticated restaurants of the hotel serve up a modern take on regional specialities with local and seasonal produce. Combined with a range of Swiss and foreign wines, craft beers and Alpine-inspired cocktails at the restaurant, giving you an enjoyable experience.
“Spun” means “spoon” in the Romansh language spoken in south-eastern Swiss cantons: a sign of the hotel’s restaurant’s new take on traditional Swiss cuisine. Taking advantage of the region’s finest produce, the chefs of the hotel artfully integrates the cultural complexities of Andermatt into the culinary arena, offering special taste experiences of Romanesque, Italian, and French vocal influences.
Bärbar Drinks & Lounge
Bärbar Drinks & Lounge is a perfect and a well-set hideout. The elegant Bärbar is set around a crackling fireplace and evokes the comfortable atmosphere of an Alpine resort. Perfect as an apres place for hiking, to enjoy small gourmet bites and to drink signature cocktails made with local berries and herbs.
The Bärbar Lounge & Drinks offers a local spin to hotel classics. Burgers, Club Sandwich, Curry Wurst can be found. There are also cakes for you, that are made using local berries. The bar serves local Alpine-influenced craft beers and cocktails.