Supporting Luxury Hotels, Resorts and Apartments Globally
Our partners select APLBC for the very same reason their clients choose them.
A first-class experience, where everything meets expectations.
Engage us to help you develop, deliver and manage your sales and marketing plans and you’ll enjoy exclusive perks, VIP treatment and impeccable service tailored to you and your clients.
Working with you to form a close relationship and a bespoke service drives activity that creates a strong brand and builds awareness to secure multiple return visits from your favoured guests, increasing your sales.
Our hotel marketing solutions blend a mix of outstanding experience and refined value to your clients.
Here are some of our partner hotels and resorts benefiting from our services.
The Chedi Luštica Bay
Luštica Bay, Montenegro
The Chedi Luštica Bay Hotel is located at the meeting point between the azure seas and the rolling mountains: the best five-star luxury hotel in Montenegro.
Located on the waterfront of Montenegro’s Traste Bay, on the Luštica Peninsula, in the seaside town of Luštica Bay, Chedi Luštica Bay greets you to relax amid authentic, breathable luxury. The contemporary resort hotel offers luxurious, stylish and light-filled rooms that complement the Adriatic Sea and the shades of the Mediterranean Sea.
This 5-star hotel in Montenegro comprises 111 luxurious rooms, two restaurants, two bars, a high-tech conference and business centre, a wellness centre with an indoor swimming pool, a private beach and an open-air infinity pool. From culinary art to insightful technology, amenities are all you’d expect from Montenegro’s most exclusive hotel, immortalised with genuine Montenegrin hospitality and one-step service.
This Chedi hotel also greatly benefit from its location in the tourist resort of Luštica Bay near Tivat. The UNESCO protected old town of Kotor is 8.1 mi away, while Budva is 16 mi away. Tivat Airport is 6.8 mi away from the property. Airport shuttles are available on request and at a service charge. On-site parking is also provided.
Engineered to blend seamlessly into the style, ambience and community of the city, it is part of a unique whole. Step beyond its doors and discover the delights of the bustling marina promenade and the wealth of recreational facilities that can be enjoyed across the Bay of Luštica and the outlying areas.
Authenticity is the key to every guest experience, from the refined grandeur of architectural style to the respectful intimacy of addressing the guests by name, the Chedi Luštica Bay Hotel is truly a style to remember. Most importantly this gem of the Adriatic Sea speaks your language, as put forth in their own words as “We speak your language”.
The Stand Out Features You Need to Know
- The Chedi Luštica Bay is yet another signature town designed by Orascom Development.
- The Chedi Luštica Bay succinctly articulates the beauty, culture and history of Montenegro.
- The nearby airports to the hotel are Tivat (10km), Podgorica (90km) and Cilipi–Dubrovnik (46km).
- Each of the 111 rooms of the Chedi Luštica Bay maximizes ambient daylight giving you the unique views of the surrounding green mountains or the dream-like Adriatic Sea of the Bay of Trašte. So just relax dreamily in Luxury!
- Buffet breakfast and dinner is served at ”The Restaurant” giving you the contemporary Mediterranean authenticity.
- The Chedi Luštica Bay is fondly called as the “Pearl of the Adriatic”
- The Spa at The Chedi Luštica Bay follows the ancient healing traditions of the East.
- You can have access to the private beach on your stay with the hotel.
- There are four fabulous restaurants and bars which offers you a twist of Mediterranean cuisine, there are state-of-art wellness and fitness Centre and exceptional spa area that extends out to the sea.
- The hotel has won a lot of prestigious awards.
Things to do on Your Stay
- Are you keen on hiking? You have lots of hiking to do here as the hotel is close to a lot of your favourite hiking spot.
- Seek a walk to the mausoleum on Mount Lovcen, across the shores of Lake Skadar.
- Looking for an intrepid adventure in the untamed wild? Get off to the beaten track in the rugged mountains of Durmitor and Prokletije, the primaeval woodland of Biogradska Gora.
- Have a camera handy, as there are some chances that you may chance upon a wolf, a bear or any species of deer here.
- The spectacular coastline of Montenegro offers a good experience for your beach-going spirit. So why not bathe in the radiant and soothing rays of the Mediterranean sun.
- Do kayaking in The Bay of Kotor which will be your perfect spot for sea kayaking.
- One of several greatest activities you can do in your stay with this Chedi Hotel is cycling along Lake Skadar’s shoreline, or up into the rugged mountainous national parks.
- Catch a quick boat to the man-made island of Our Lady of the Rocks or to the mysterious island of St. George, which is home to the Benedictine monastery.
- Visit Budva, a summer hotspot with buzzing beaches and a lively gastro and nightlife scene.
- For party lovers, Sea Dance Festival brings electronic and pop music to Budva’s Jaz beach.
- Are you a film fan? Then visit the nearby town of Herceg Novi plays host to Montenegro’s annual film festival and Operosa, a contemporary classical music and opera festival.
- Last but the greatest stress-busting trump card, have a glass of the ancient, white Krstač grape found only in Montenegro, gazing dreamily at the fantasy landscape of the Mediterranean.
Meetings And Events
Chedi Luštica Bay has lovely gathering spaces in the centre of the hotel. The business and conference centre includes a breath-taking ballroom, a meeting room and a pre-function area. This versatile set of spaces can be adjusted to suit any event, whether it be a conference in Montenegro, a product release, a board meeting. They are fully equipped with the latest indoor and outdoor technology.
This luxury hotel goes beyond the company, creating bespoke and innovative events. Our on-hand event team will bring your vision to life from a tailored decor to a customized menu, the theme of your event. Here are some of the high-class services offered in a high-end luxurious hotel.
- Built-in 65” Ultra LED screens and projectors
- HDMI and Bluetooth connection to TV
- State-of-the-art audio systems with network capabilities
- Free Wi-Fi
- On-hand events team
- Full IT support
- Luxury coffee bar in the meeting room
- Customised dining offerings
The Chedi Luštica Bay’s business and conference centre consist of a large 175 square metres ballroom and a 36 square metres meeting room. Alongside a 195 square metres pre-function area, they provide a custom-made, flexible space for your successful business conferences, corporate meetings and incentive with facilities tailored to suit you well.
Food And Beverage
Chedi Luštica Bay, with its high-quality restaurants, invites you to relax and cherish the variety of fresh flavours. The chefs work with the land and seasons, creating back-to-back menus that make the most out of the country’s abundant natural and organic ingredients.
The Chedi Hotel’s THE RESTAURANT offers the delights of refined, regional cuisine with a modern Mediterranean twist. Prefer from an international buffet choice including freshly baked loaves of bread and pastries from the in-house bakery, seasonal fruit salads and regional wildflower honey. Or be tempted by the flavours of the live cooking counter, with hot items prepared at a time. Juices, teas and finely crafted Italian or credible Turkish coffee are available in the refreshment bar.
Set on the marina promenade with unending sea views, THE SPOT is a full-day dining restaurant that serves fresh, pleasant and satisfying meals. THE SPOT’s menu offers tasty Asian dishes and curries, healthy salads, freshly-grilled meat and fish, and a bar of staples. You can also enjoy expertly prepared Mediterranean coffee. Cocktails are served at night with a menu built around locally forged herbs and blended with the master mixologists. The SPOT also includes a selection of international and Montenegrin wines and beers, including variants from regional microbreweries.
The Lobby Bar
The bar offers a wide range of Montenegrin wines, with wines and vintage specialities from notable wine regions such as Podgorica, Rogami and Crmnica Lake Skadar. Along with the most common grape varieties, we offer wine from the country’s most famous and ancient grapes-the light and fruity white Krstač and the rich depth of the red Vranac. There is also a fine selection of high-class wines and cigars.