Supporting Luxury Hotels, Resorts and Apartments Globally
Our partners select APLBC for the very same reason their clients choose them.
A first class experience, where everything meets expectations.
Engage us to help you develop, deliver and manage your sales and marketing plans and you’ll enjoy exclusive perks, VIP treatment and impeccable service tailored to you and your clients.
Working with you to form a close relationship and a bespoke service drives activity that creates a strong brand and builds awareness to secure multiple return visits from your favoured guests, increasing your sales.
Our hotel marketing solutions blend a mix of outstanding experience and refined value to your clients.
Here are some of our partner hotels and resorts benefiting from our services.
The Legendale Hotel
This 5-star hotel in Beijing is one of china’s most unique hotels and is the epitome of European elegance and extravagance. The Legendale Hotel is located in the city centre of Beijing, the world-famous Wangfujing area, the hotel has 389 rooms and is ideally located to make the most of both Beijing’s old and the new.
Several of China’s most important landmarks and heritage sites are within walking distance of the hotel, including Tiananmen Square, Forbidden City, and Heaven’s Temple, among other attractions. The Legendale Hotel is also just minutes away from world-class shopping areas like Wangfujing and Oriental Plaza.
Antique furniture and decorations imported from Europe are featured across the hotel to create a truly luxurious, neo-classical ambience. Dozens of pieces of antique arts have been imported from France and are on display all throughout the hotel. The centrepiece of the classic antique collection of the Legendale Hotel is the French Fireplace of the 19th century, with only two others of such existence in the world.
Visitors at Legendale Hotel Beijing also will enjoy pleasant views of lush, landscaped gardens, elegantly furnished with imperial flavour. Inside, the lobby there is a 17-storey atrium. Golden stairs create a theatre-like atmosphere with extravagant balconies rising up to the top floor.
The rooms are one of the most spacious and richly decorated in Beijing, with high ceilings, an abundance of natural light and a significant guest room size. Silk bathrobes, gold-plated marble bathrooms and L’Occitaine amenities are just a few of the luxuries that await you while staying at Legendale.
The Stand Out Features You Need to Know
- The Legendale Hotel offers well-appointed guestrooms and suites.
- The Legendale Hotel is around a 5-minute walk from Dengshikou Subway Station
- With stylish modern decoration, the rooms feature air conditioning with shower facilities and a bathtub. They are also equipped with a flat-screen TV, DVD player and mini-bar.
- The hotel’s 3 restaurants serve a variety of Macanese, Portuguese and French dishes. Guests can enjoy light snacks at the L Café and the lobby lounge.
- For meetings, conferences and social functions, there is the spacious 756sqm Versailles Ballroom offers space for more than 500 guests with unobstructed views.
- Over the last 10 years, the hotel has welcomed more than 40 Heads of State during their visit to the capital,
- The hotel features free Wi-Fi, restaurants, a fitness centre and an indoor pool.
- Beijing South Railway Station is around 25 minutes’ drive away. Beijing International Airport is around a 40-minute drive away.
- Guests of Legendale can go for a relaxing massage in the hotel. To keep fit, a refreshing swim or workout sessions in the gym are nice options.
- With a total of 4 exquisite restaurants, a classic Lobby Bar and exclusive Noble Club Lounge, guests can enjoy some of the finest cuisines Beijing has to offer.
- The Legendale Hotel hosted 34 sports ministers, who visited the city during the 2008 Beijing Olympics.
- The Legendale Hotel is the hotel of choice for Beijing’s elite and world leaders.
Things to do on Your Stay
- Visit the Jinbao Place shopping mall.
- Enjoy shopping and street food in the Wangfujing.
- Visit the Forbidden City and Tiananmen Square which is just 15 minutes from the hotel.
- Take a look at the Temple of Heaven and have a piece of Beijing’s history.
- Taking a wonderous gaze at the huge beautiful lake of the Summer Palace.
- Visit the Lama Temple, a peaceful oasis in the heart of the city, which contains a 26m statue of the Buddha carved from a single piece of sandalwood.
- Visit the iconic “Great Wall” which is just a 90-minute drive from the hotel.
- Take a hot invigorating shower in the jacuzzi, sauna, steam room,
- Are you coming from a day-long conference? Take an invigorating massage treatment.
- Take a few quick laps in the 25m pool of the hotel to keep yourself fit.
Meetings And Events
The spectacular 756sqm Versailles Ballroom has always been the preferred location for the elite of Beijing when organising top-level client events, embassy functions and meeting of high importance. The Versailles Ballroom is the special atmosphere to leave a lasting impression, it is adorned with 9 Murano chandeliers and built-in projection equipment. A sweeping foyer surrounding the ballroom is specifically designed for registration and break times, and the VIP holding rooms create a perfect retreat for your most important guests.
Inspired by France’s most renowned architectural styles, the Versailles ballroom is reminiscent of the type of ballrooms that will be found only in and around Paris’ historic centre. With unrestricted views for the guest capacity of over 500, the ballroom is the ideal venue for an event. In fact, 9 smaller breakout rooms make it perfect for keeping VIP rooms or smaller meeting sessions.
Food And Beverage
Legendale Hotel provides a wide variety of food with flavours from all over China and even beyond. With no fewer than four restaurants, The Legendale Hotel provides dining choices for everyone’s preference. The beautifully decorated lobby lounge offers freshly brewed coffee and Chinese tea, as well as seasonal beverages during the day. The lobby bar offers exquisite pastries for afternoon tea and some of Beijing’s most exciting cocktails with a range of foreign drinks during the evening.
The L Café
The L Café is located on the 2nd floor and presents a charming menu featuring a wide range of international cuisine. This unique concept of café is complemented by a wonderful view of the garden, and patio seating is available on the terrace. L Café serves a delicious breakfast buffet and a blend of a light unlimited buffet and a la carte options for lunch and dinner. The restaurant is the ideal place for small groups and private events for both lunch and dinner. In fact, a comprehensive room service menu is accessible 24 hours a day.
Camões Portuguese Restaurant
Camões Portuguese Restaurant is a relaxed and cheerful eating spot. The uniquely decorated hand-painted tiles decorate the walls, creating a truly authentic Mediterranean setting. Each of the dishes is impeccably prepared in the kitchen under the guidance of a native Portuguese chef and the tables are furnished with stylish tableware, giving diners an opportunity to explore the exotic tastes of Portugal with genuine Portuguese architecture. The distinctive duplex-like interior makes the restaurant ideal for private events, as the entire second floor can be used for small private gatherings and intimate dinners.
Petrus French Restaurant
The exquisite environment of the Petrus French Restaurant makes it an ideal setting for a fine dining experience. French furniture, oil paintings and crystal candlesticks make Petrus one of the most exclusive dining destinations in Beijing. Classical French music played in the background sets the scene for a delicious dining experience, making it the perfect place to celebrate a truly fashionable dinner.
The wines are chosen from five vineyards in France, with about 1,000 wines to choose from and savour. The executive chef presents world-class French cuisine a la Provence, using specially chosen olive oil, black truffles, vanilla pods and seafood imported from Europe.
Take a luxurious view of some of the finest antiques imported from France, along with a sumptuous afternoon tea with the highest quality pastries and snacks that will leave a lasting impression. The Lobby bar is also the perfect setting for a late-night drink with friends or colleagues. Select from an extensive menu of great cocktails, the world’s best wines and the best tasting selection of imported beers and spirits. It is located in the lobby of the Legendale Hotel, as its name suggests.