Supporting Luxury Hotels, Resorts and Apartments Globally
Our partners select APLBC for the very same reason their clients choose them.
A first class experience, where everything meets expectations.
Engage us to help you develop, deliver and manage your sales and marketing plans and you’ll enjoy exclusive perks, VIP treatment and impeccable service tailored to you and your clients.
Working with you to form a close relationship and a bespoke service drives activity that creates a strong brand and builds awareness to secure multiple return visits from your favoured guests, increasing your sales.
Our hotel marketing solutions blend a mix of outstanding experience and refined value to your clients.
Here are some of our partner hotels and resorts benefiting from our services.
The Gekko Group
The Gekko Group, headquartered in Frankfurt am Main was formed in 2001 by Micky Rosen and Alex Urseanu. An ever-expanding enterprise with its pioneering ideas, the brand has built itself an international reputation.
The Gekko Group’s portfolio in Frankfurt includes the Design Hotel Roomers, which won the Hotel Property of the Year in 2010, since 2016 the company has been constantly expanding its business in the homeland of the founders, Germany (Deutschland). The two entrepreneurs have made a lasting impact on Germany’s hotel landscape.
For their influence and inspiration on the hospitality industry, the two entrepreneurs and the proud founders of the Gekko Group Mr Micky Rosen and Mr Alex Urseanu were honoured in January 2018 as “Hoteliers of the Year” by the AHGZ and the dfv media group.
The Proud Portfolio
The portfolio of Gekko Group be it real estate, hotels, gastronomy and events though differ in architecture and design – have one common factor: locations where the highest gastronomic requirements are fulfilled, where the quality of being is not lost and where the right people meet; friendships for life, meetings of a special kind.
- Hotel Roomers with new restaurant Burbank (added in January 2020), Frankfurt, awarded Hotel Property of the Year, 2010, a member of design hotels.
- Bristol Hotel, Frankfurt am Mein.
- The Gerbermühle, Frankfurt am Main.
- Provocateur Berlin with Golden Phoenix Bar, March 2017, Berlin.
- Roomers Living, Baden-Baden, 9 fully equipped apartments with design furniture and kitchen.
- Gekko House, with the Chicago Williams BBQ, opened February 2020, Frankfurt.
- The Pure, Frankfurt am Main.
- Roomers Baden-Baden, with restaurant Moriki, 2016.
- Roomers Munich, November 2017.
- Roomers Loft, a 240 square meters of exquisite five-star service in a single standalone suite.
Moriki, Deutsche Bank Tower Frankfurt.
Servus Heidi, Munich
Roomers Park View, Frankfurt, expected to open at the end of 2021.
About Gekko Group
The Gekko Group, an award-winning and fastest expanding hospitality brand in Germany consists of a good portfolio that includes the Design Hotel Roomers, the Bristol Hotel and design hotels The Pure and Gerbermühle. The Gekko Group also includes 300 furnished apartments, the Bristol Bar, Gekkos Bar, the restaurant Moriki in the Deutsche Bank towers and the modern Bavarian inn Servus Heidi.