Supporting Luxury Hotels, Resorts and Apartments Globally
Our partners select APLBC for the very same reason their clients choose them.
A first class experience, where everything meets expectations.
Engage us to help you develop, deliver and manage your sales and marketing plans and you’ll enjoy exclusive perks, VIP treatment and impeccable service tailored to you and your clients.
Working with you to form a close relationship and a bespoke service drives activity that creates a strong brand and builds awareness to secure multiple return visits from your favoured guests, increasing your sales.
Our hotel marketing solutions blend a mix of outstanding experience and refined value to your clients.
Here are some of our partner hotels and resorts benefiting from our services.
Capri By Fraser
Capri by Fraser Leipzig is the perfect city-centre hub for anyone visiting this beautiful German city, and the hotel is just stone’s throw away from the central train station. Fall in love with the charms of the Hotel’s neighbourhood and realize why modern Leipzig is one of the hidden jewels of Germany. Created with a curious traveller at the frontline, this centrally located hotel allows you to relax in style while keeping your figure on the pulse of the city.
The Capri by Fraser Leipzig is elegant, sophisticated and spacious, bringing serviced apartments with luxurious amenities to the heart of this Saxon city. The 151 cleverly crafted studios and one-bedroom apartments seamlessly combine living and dining rooms behind the modern façade to create the ideal space to work or relax in. Fully furnished with fashionable interiors and cutting-edge technology, Capri by Fraser Leipzig is the place where futuristic comfort meets modern life.
The heart of the city of Leipzig is very alive and thriving, bustling with creative energy, graffiti, independent boutiques, great bars and restaurants. The location has become a popular spot not only for fair-goers but for cultural and historical highlights as well. The magnificent city centre is the perfect place to launch your Saxon adventure – telling more than 1,000 years of history with majestic houses, ancient arcades, Gothic, Renaissance, and modern designed. Enjoy the essence of Leipzig, with this Capri by Fraser serviced apartment.
The Stand Out Features You Need to Know
- The opera house, historical museums and galleries are just a few minutes away from the property.
- The main train station in Leipzig is very near to the property. So, you are connected well to the rest of the city and the country.
- Caprilicious restaurant of the hotel has a wide range of menu and dining options.
- This Capri by Fraser hotel residence has a large, open lobby, which is a great space for locals and guests to relax.
- There is a mini library reading area in the property.
- Concierge service is available round the clock.
- The area which the Fraser by Capri Leipzig situated is in a place of incredible past and exciting future.
- Work out at the 24/7 Fitness centre of the hotel.
- With its avant-garde style, Capri by Fraser Leipzig has been designed with the business and leisure travellers in mind.
- Coffee and cocktails are available around the clock.
- 24/7 self-service laundry is available.
- The hotel was awarded the 2019 “Certificate of Excellence” by TripAdvisor
Things to do on Your Stay
- Visit the beautiful Renaissance buildings of Old City Hall.
- Take a look at the grandeur of Leipzig Opera House.
- Visit the Mendelssohn House and study his hand-written documents and the watercolour painting.
- Visit the Bach Museum.
- Have a piece of history with St. Thomas Church, an Augustan Monastery church which was built in 1212 AD.
- Do you love architecture? Then you will not miss St. Nicholas Church, which has its roots in the Gothic-Romanesque design niche.
- Learn the contemporary history of Germany in the Zeitgeschichtliches Forum museum.
- Take a 15-minute tram ride from the city centre to the imposing Battle of the Nations Monument also called Volkerschlachtdenkmal.
- Lover of art and painting? Visit the Museum of Fine Arts and feast your eyes on the 400 odd unique paintings.
- Are you a fan of wildlife and nature? forget not to visit the Leipzig Zoo, you will find Elephants, the iconic Himalayan Snow Leopard and the mesmerizing Siberian tiger? Have a camera for a quick snap of these exotic cats.
Meetings And Events
The Pow Wow Meeting facilities
Visiting Leipzig on business, and do you know you can hold full-fledged conferences and meetings here? Thanks to Pow Wow you don’t have to stress about finding sufficient space to hold group session conferences. The hotel has two dedicated conference spaces, completely equipped to conduct private business.
The room’s bright light and air conditioning with climate control will make it a comfortable place for you and your guests to host a business or social event. The soundproof space should restrict external noise so that every event goes without interruption and make it as smooth as possible.
Food And Beverage
In the hotel ‘s central restaurant, the place to have your taste buds tickled is Caprilicious. The restaurant is a busy breakfast hub mostly used in the morning. Before getting sorted with breakfast, you can wake up with some freshly brewed coffee, which is served in a buffet style.
Caprilicious is also open all day to serve light snacks, so if you’re in the Hot Spot business suite or holding all-day meetings in the Pow Wow rooms, a tasty lunch isn’t too far away.
Delite Grab & Go
Do you have a busy day, with no free time? Then there’ll have to be a snack on the go and Delite is here to make sure you don’t end up feeling hungry any time of the day. Delite offers snacks of all sorts and sweet treats. If you’re after something safe like fruit and nuts or you’re looking for chocolate bar care and crisps, Delite has all the snacky goodies you ‘d want.
The Den is the trendy, fun living room and bar area where you want to be night and day. At the hotel bar in Leipzig city centre, you can enjoy yourself with your close friends and make new ones over delicious cocktails and interesting conversations.
The Den is the epitome of social living for today’s hotel guests, giving you the freedom to work together, entertain, network or just sit back and relax. It’s also a fun and inspiring setting where you can develop, socialize and meet new people in a healthy, very chilled atmosphere.