Supporting Luxury Hotels, Resorts and Apartments Globally
Our partners select APLBC for the very same reason their clients choose them.
A first class experience, where everything meets expectations.
Engage us to help you develop, deliver and manage your sales and marketing plans and you’ll enjoy exclusive perks, VIP treatment and impeccable service tailored to you and your clients.
Working with you to form a close relationship and a bespoke service drives activity that creates a strong brand and builds awareness to secure multiple return visits from your favoured guests, increasing your sales.
Our hotel marketing solutions blend a mix of outstanding experience and refined value to your clients. Here are some of our partner hotels and resorts benefiting from our services.
The African Regent
The African Regent is very well located in one of Ghana’s fanciest suburban cities. The African Regent has been recognized as the hotel of choice for international travellers and savvy locals alike. A portmanteau of Africa and cosmopolitan, the iconic tagline of the Hotel – Simply ‘Afropolitan’ – gives you a blend of varied experiences that are unique to the continent itself.
The African Regent understands the close connection between business and tourism, the African Regent provides an environment right here in the heart of Ghana, the gem of West Africa to experience the African continent and its rich culture, making it a tourist destination in itself.
The African Regent Hotel’s luxurious rooms and suites are not only world-class standard, they are also tastefully designed with ‘Adinkra’ symbols fabric, colours and etchings that symbolize everything good about Africa.
The hotel’s restaurant, ‘Mukyia,’ hosts the capital’s best African theme brunch on Sunday prepared by the recognized chef team of the hotel.
Located less than 5 minutes from the main airport, the Accra polo club, the Accra Mall and the Tetteh Quarshie Art Market, this hotel offers something unique for every traveller to the city, whether for business or pleasure, the opportunity to explore and experience Accra in the most convenient way.
The Stand Out Features You Need to Know
- The African Regent Hotel offers a welcome chilled drink to the guests as they enter the premises. What’s better than a welcome drink from smiling hoteliers after long hours of travel. Be ready to be delighted and dazzled!
- The hotel offers complimentary on the hour airport shuttle services to all the guests.
- Beat the heat! Take a dip in the wide swimming pool and cool off.
- There is a salon and spa called Niobe which is exceptional and defines beauty in a novel way.
- There is an IPop-up Shop that marks the start of the new partnership between the African Regent Hotel and the hub of talented Ghanaian Fashion Designers which takes place at the hotel’s boutique.
- Planning to visit again? Well, there is a hefty reward waiting just for you when you return. A reward on return! Sounds great right.
- You have a complimentary Wi-Fi in the hotel to keep your business running.
- There is an onsite travel and a car rental desk on hand to take you to wherever you want to go.
- There is a pool bar that offers a refreshing variety of drinks to gratify your relaxation.
- For the health-conscious guests, there is a Nike-inspired onsite gym and fitness centre.
- There is also a child-friendly team, to make sure that the little guests get the most out of the trip, to make their visit more memorable.
Things to do on Your Stay
- Visit the National Museum of Ghana and the artisan crafts of Accra Arts Centre
- Take a sneak-peek into the local culture, that will give you an interesting insight into the awesomeness of Accra.
- Are you a die-hard shopper? Then shop it out in the prosperous Makola market, elegant marina mall and Accra mall Accra. All these are very close to the African Regent Hotel.
- Bargain with the traders! Aye! Locals here love to speak to tourists, lest not to indulge in a little chit-chat. At the end of the day, you will get a lot of fancy souvenirs and new friends too.
- A beachgoer? Then you are assured of a heavenly delight in the Labadi and the Bojo beaches.
- Surf it out in the beaches or take a gratifying horse-ride or lest stare dreamily into the sparkling surfs of the Labadi beach, which will be a wondrous treat to the eyes.
- Love food? An ardent foodie? There are lots of perfect spots in and around for you to try different food options. From the street food to the free dining there are a lot of foodie hotspots for you to visit and explore.
- Enjoy the nightlife with energy and enthusiasm that will remain always in your fond memories.
- Dance to the rap, live music in the high-class clubs
- Have a great time in the cocktail lounges, leisure time bars, of which you will find it plenty here.
Meetings And Events
There are three flexible meeting rooms, a multi-functional outdoor space, and the award-winning conference and the banqueting experts, make sure that your event will surely be perfect! The meeting spaces are equipped with state-of-the-art audio / visual technology, on-site audio-visual support with wired and wireless connections-all backed up by the hotel chef ‘s delicious selection of snacks. Each of the event rooms is designed with good taste and features high ceilings and wide windows for plenty of light if that is what you need.
There are friendly meeting and event planners in the hotel who will be pleased to guide you to plan a truly unforgettable event and will help you from menus to audio-visual equipment with every last detail.
Kpeehe Conference Room
Situated on the second floor, the Kpeehe conference room is the hotel’s second-largest conference room and is the ultimate solution to your meeting and meeting requirements.
The Nhyiemu is the largest conference facility, located on the first floor. Nhyiemu is adjoined by the two pre-registration areas with ample daylight access and can comfortably accommodate up to 200 guests.
Located on the ground floor, Asomka meeting room is especially suited for more exclusive meetings, intimate events, meetings or conferences.
Food And Beverage
In the African Regent, you can discover a good blend of local and cosmopolitan goodness served in the hotel’s restaurants and bars.
The Mukyia Restaurant
The ‘Mukyia’ Restaurant possesses simply the greatest meals in the capital. Located on the hotel’s west wing right through the lobby, the ‘Mukyia’ restaurant not only gives you the best of healthy meals but also offers a panoramic view of the swimming pool while enjoying the master chef’s cuisine. Awarded by the Ghana Hotels Association ‘Restaurant of the Year’ in 2016, a visit to the ‘Mukyia’ Restaurant is a great discovery of both local and continental meals.
The Lounge Bar
The effortlessly elegant chic lounge bar is situated in the heart of the hotel and serves the greatest of international cocktails with a local twist. Just have a great time!
The Pool Bar
The pool bar is an oasis among palm trees where you can relax luxuriously while basking in the tropical sun in a lounge chair and sip exotic drinks and cocktails.