Capri By Fraser
Capri by Fraser brings its distinctive design-led style to this vibrant and diverse region in the heart of Berlin. Located on Museum Island, this brand-new 4-star hotel residence is only a short walk from the famous museums in the historic centre of Berlin.
Guests can choose from 143 luxurious serviced apartments, ranging from studios to one-bedroom apartments. Designed for the ‘always on’ needs of today’s travellers, Capri by Fraser Berlin is suitable for leisure and business travellers searching for short-stay apartments as well as extended-stay and party bookings.
Capri by Fraser Berlin is the fantastic companion for groups who want to live in personalized apartments in Berlin. Guests can benefit from a loyalty program and a range of exclusive deals.
The comfort of a hotel with a home-like the facilities offered by Capri by Fraser Berlin would make your stay unforgettable, as well as providing you with everything you need to set yourself up for a good day, whether business or leisure is on the mind.
The Stand Out Features You Need to Know
- Capri by Fraser Berlin is situated on the Museum Island.
- There are 143 serviced apartments in Capri by Fraser, Berlin.
- Other services of the Capri by Fraser Berlin include a hotspot station
and an impressive meeting facility.
- There is Kaffee Karamell, a whole-day dining restaurant that serves inspiring dishes from local and seasonal produce in a pleasant setting.
- The hotel is rated highly for its cleanliness
- During the building of Capri by Fraser Berlin, a site of archaeological importance was found in what was to become the lobby of these trendy apartments in Berlin.
- There’s a fully fitted gym available 24/7 for workouts at any time.
- A complimentary Wi-Fi is available throughout the property.
- The resort offers a flexible well-equipped kitchenette, laundry services and a gorgeous rain shower and bathtub.
- Capri by Fraser Berlin is less than a 5-minute walk from Spittelmarkt Underground Station and there are nearby bus connections to all parts of the German capital.
Things to do on Your Stay
- Visit the Museum Island, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, this historic island is home to five of Berlin’s most celebrated museums.
- Are you a lover of art? Then you should not miss Linienstrasse and Auguststrasse, where you can find flocks of art lovers just like you!
- A cinema lover? Want to watch blockbusters? Then you must pay a visit to CinemaxX Berlin Potsdamer Platz. With 17 screens showing the latest blockbusters and a range of German Art house films, you’re sure to find something here.
- Enjoy a refreshing beverage beside the Spree River in the charming tavern of Brauhaus Georg, which also happens to be a brewery.
- Celebrate the essence of Berlin’s nightlife in Hackescher Markt.
- Love Casinos? Roll out your dices at pielbank Berlin am Fernsehturm.
- Take a boat ride and a river cruise at Märkisches Ufer.
- Enjoy a picnic in Tilla-Durieux-Park.
- Take a trip to the old and iconic Berlin Zoo, which houses some 20,000 creatures, many in ‘open’ enclosures that provide a more natural setting. The zoo has orangutans, rhinos and polar bears. Have a camera handy! Don’t miss out the superb shots that you will savour forever.
- Have a breath-taking view of the whole city from the 85-metre high Flak Tower.
- Take a thrilling ride to the AquaDom & Sea Life, which has over 5000 creatures. This popular attraction is billed as the largest free-standing cylindrical aquarium in the world.
Meetings And Events
The Pow Wow Meeting facilities
Guests heading to Berlin for business can take advantage of Pow-Wow, another exclusive facility in Capri by Fraser. The two-interconnecting meeting/conference rooms are bathed in natural light and offer panoramic views of the area. Flexible venue settings can handle up to 40 delegates (cocktail-style arrangement).
High-tech equipment features an LCD projector and screen, as well as an integrated audio-visual system and a cordless microphone. Incredibly-fast Wi-Fi ensures that organizers and participants have convenient access to online materials through their smartphones or PCs, making presentations simple and enjoyable. Climate-controlled air conditioning provides the ideal place to work or meet, whether for a presentation, a meeting or even a social event.
Food And Beverage
From fixed lunches and buffets to the freshly prepared dinners and sandwiches, Capri by Fraser Berlin has
a great range of dining choices to satisfy any taste preference.
The L Café
The L Café is located on the 2nd floor and presents a charming menu featuring a wide range of international cuisine. This unique concept of café is complemented by a wonderful view of the garden, and patio seating is available on the terrace. L Café serves a delicious breakfast buffet and a blend of a light unlimited buffet and a la carte options for lunch and dinner. The restaurant is the ideal place for small groups and private events for both lunch and dinner. In fact, a comprehensive room service menu is accessible 24 hours a day.
Camões Portuguese Restaurant
Camões Portuguese Restaurant is a relaxed and cheerful eating spot. The uniquely decorated hand-painted tiles decorate the walls, creating a truly authentic Mediterranean setting. Each of the dishes is impeccably prepared in the kitchen under the guidance of a native Portuguese chef and the tables are furnished with stylish tableware, giving diners an opportunity to explore the exotic tastes of Portugal with genuine Portuguese architecture. The distinctive duplex-like interior makes the restaurant ideal for private events, as the entire second floor can be used for small private gatherings and intimate dinners.