Join The Growing Community With a Shared Goal
- Extension of hotel sales team to support and supplement local sales activities
- Unrivaled analysis, understanding, and identification of each individual hotel’s sales and marketing needs
- Global sales presence in all major markets and key locations
- A highly experienced sales team with extensive knowledge of procurement and the RFP solicitation processes
- Real-time sales, marketing, and automated revenue reports through our CRM tool for partner hotels
- Engage and visit top agents with a focus on moving market share
TRUSTED GLOBAL PARTNER FOR
Independent hotel partners and global chains prefer AP LBC, one of the trusted luxury hotel representation
companies and a solutions partner where brand awareness and global sales happen.
Services and Solutions
APLBC enables independent hoteliers to compete against international players
in a global market through proven Relationship + Experience method.
The team will focus on presenting your hotels to key decision makers including Travel Managers, Procurement & Facilities Departments, Financial Directors, Executive Assistants and office managers within global organizations.
We conduct relevant appointments with agencies that specialise in life style and luxury travel, concierge services, bespoke travel companies, and tourist boards. The team also attends various leisure focused trade shows and events globally.
Our key liaisons with Global meetings & events organisers, in-house Roadshow teams, Corporate Events management companies and DMCs creates revenue
opportunities with higher conversions
and confirmed revenue.
AP LBC have an in-house design team as well as social media and technology experts to ensure that your brand is at the forefront of your target audience. We have a monthly newsletter outlining activities your company can participate in to generate further business opportunities.
Increase in Global Hotel Sales
From Jan – May 2019
“There was a Pre-APLBC and a Post-APLBC. It was really painful before you guys came along.”
– Bleddyn Pijpers | Assistant Director of Sales | Legendale Hotel Beijing